5 Steps to Apply
STEP 1 Chapter Membership Application
All delegation applicants must have a family membership valid through 2019. The membership and application fee payments can be made online.
- Application Fee and 2 Year Membership rate will be $120 for new members or members whose membership ends in 2017. The form is available for download at CISV Smoky Mountain Membership Form or to complete online.
- Application Fee and 1 Year Membership renewal (through 2019) the rate will be $75. To extend your membership by 1 year – follow these steps.
- LOGIN Here.
- Click On Change Membership Level
- Select FAMILY – 1 YEAR EXTENDED RENEWAL with APPLICATION FEE
STEP 2 Complete the following forms:
- Youth Delegate Application Form
- Village Supplement
- Step Up Supplement
- Health Form
- Child Traveling with Leader Legal Form
STEP 3 References – Print out TWO Youth-Delegate-Reference-Form
Only adults who know the applicant well should submit youth references. One must be a teacher, counselor, or other school official. If home-schooled, one must be an adult leader, coach, or sponsor of some activity in which the applicant participates (e.g. scouts, swim team, church youth group, dance class, etc.). Reference forms must be received by December 1, 2017.
STEP 4 Parent(s) should sign and submit the Acknowledgements And Agreements for Program Applications
STEP 5 Email documents to email@example.com. Forms may be hand-delivered at any of the Fun Days.